Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gettin Better at This!

Now would you look at that.....I'm actually updating my blog sooner than a month later....progress people, progress! LOL

This week has been great...First of all, my husband has been spoiled this week as far as dinner is concerned. I am addicted to this site called Pinterest (it gives you lots of awesome ideas from cooking, to crafts, to fitness....you can get all sorts of ideas here and I LOVE it!) and I've been cooking all sorts of things lately. Sunday night I made spicy meatloaf (this wasn't a Pinterest recipe...this was a Kellsi Foster recipe and boy was it yummy!! lol)...Monday I made bratz with sauted onions (this happened to not be a Pinterest recipe either btw)....Tuesday night it was crock pot orange chicken...Wednesday night we had cheesy vegetable chowder...Friday I made chicken chimichangas with avacado topping...and tonight it was homemade In N Out burgers (which were freaking delicious....I am DEFINITELY going to be making these again!!!!)...Ryan has been in heaven, and I'll admit, that makes me feel like I'm doin somethin right as a wifey! Haha...

Other than great meals, this week has been going pretty well....This week was my 37th week of pregnancy, meaning I am now considered "full term" and Scarlet can basically come at any time now and be perfectly healthy...I had an obgyn appt on Tuesday and they did a group B strep test as well as check my cervix for any signs of dilation/effacement...I am barely barely at 1cm dilated, so, still a ways to go!!! That's ok with us, Scarlet still has 2 1/2 weeks now until her due date, no rush :)...I've been going on looong daily walks though, as well as boucing on a yoga ball we got from Walmart, to help things along and possible make things smoother once delivery time has arrived....My hips have been hurting me a LOT lately, so, the yoga ball has pretty much saved my life. I just sit right on top of it and bounce away (or I'll move my hips in circles)....

I've been working on lots of crocheting crafts lately as well and have made 3 baby beanies so far...2 with little bear ears and one with cute little ear flaps (it's baby pink with black trim and we;re TOTALLY gonna have scarlet wear it with her coming home outfit...it is SOOOO adorable)!

Ryan has really been enjoying his job with CVS and I'm really glad about that! Even though he works long shifts we're ok with it because that means more money for us to be able to pay our bills! LOL..

Well, that's about all the updating I can think of....Will post again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment