Wednesday, March 6, 2013

CrossFit!

I've been dying to post about my CrossFit workouts and the results I've been seeing but haven't been able to because I'm PREGNANT!.......Yep, baby #2 is on HER way :).....But, I will talk about that in another post and will add some pictures of the little cutie!!!

For now....here are my results after just a few weeks of crossfit.....can you see a difference?! (I was still a few lbs away from losing ALL the baby weight from #1 by the time I got pregnant again.....I wish I would've been doing CrossFit a LONG time ago because I know without a doubt it'd have come off so easily!)

What I personally see a difference in are my obliques (don't have that muffin top anymore!), my hiney (I don't have a badunkadunk anymore! LOL), and apparently to Ryan my facial cheeks hahaha!

And no...my back muscles did not disappear....This last picture above is just the result of me growing impatient with Ryan while he was taking the pictures so I wasn't flexing lol...


Stay tuned for my "20 weeks" results and baby bump! lol

1 comment: